All You Should Know About EOS: A Cryptocurrency
One of the latest Blockchain platforms in the cryptocurrency market is EOS.
Being a decentralized platform EOS is designed similar to the Blockchain Ethereum to support DApps or decentralized applications.
The Blockchain architecture of EOS has been designed to create a platform where thousands of transactions can be processed every second without charging any cost.
The producers of Blocks have produced blocks in the EOS Blockchain similar to the blocks in the Blockchain of Ethereum.
The blocks thus produced are paid by the Blockchain EOS and for that reason, no fee is charged from the users.
Every second two blocks are produced in the EOS platform which can help in building smart contracts on it.
The utility tokens of EOS have empowered the EOS Blockchain so that the users can avail of services and goods offered by a company.
Moreover, you can also get storage and bandwidth on the EOS Blockchain platform.
Benefits of using the platform of EOS Blockchain
EOS Blockchain has been designed to be used privately as well as publicly
- It can be modified according to various types of needs of the businesses as it is designed to be used in the real world
- It provides permission on the basis of its role, speeds up industrial transactions and safe processing of applications
- The programming languages and patterns used by the producers of its are similar to that used in the non-Blockchain applications as it has been built on the protocol of EOSIO.
- The development tools used in EOS can provide a faultless experience to the user as they are not new for them.
How to trade EOS cryptocurrency?
The platform offered by EOS is a DIY platform on which you can buy its tokens and store them.
How to buy EOS cryptocurrency?
You will have to follow a few steps to buy its tokens like:
- Sign up with its to get an its wallet
- Set up an account with its
- Get your address with its
- Now open account with any trading platform
- You can buy its tokens by funding your account with the trading platform
- You can use your its wallet to withdraw its tokens
Some of the trading platforms where EOS cryptocurrency can be sold
Kraken-You can easily register on this trading platform to fund your account with EUR, CAD or
USD at a very low fee as compared to other platforms.
Coinbase– This trading platform can be used globally in more than 100 countries as domestic transfers,
debit card transfers, and wire transfers are accepted at this platform.
eToro– This trading platform is specially designed for beginners as various payment options are offered by it.
Binance– Dozens for cryptocurrencies including its are listed with this platform which made it a popular
platform for exchanging cryptos.
Thus, its one of the cryptocurrencies that are recently introduced in the cryptocurrency market to process a large number of transactions every second.
This Blockchain platform ensures to protect the privacy of its users and for that reason,
it is also considered as the killer of Ethereum as it promises to make scalable transactions fast and free.
Written By : YOUSSEF J A ALMEER